
That night we went to a concert in the park that was just down the road from our campsite.
Jaelyn was happy to be the perfect model. She must be my child, I've never turned away from the chance to have my picture taken. I don't know what all these famous people hate about the paparazzi, I say bring em on!! ha ha
5 comments:
Can I please just be her second mama!? She's the cutest! All three of us could just pose in the mirror all day long!! Love it!!
that comment was from me by the way - Clarissa!
Love your blog! Could you please lower the standards...when do you have time for this!?
A true friend names a child after you - a real friend would tell you about thier blog!!! I LOVE STEVE!!!
WOMEN - UPDATE ALREADY!!! SHEESH!
awesome pictures. glad to see that everybody looks the same. love you all!
Post a Comment