Monday, June 30, 2008

Browne Towne 2007

Here is our family picture that we MEANT to be included in our cool, funny, and informative family newsletter that was going to go out in time for Christmas. Ummm ya...that didn't happen. So we all look the same except that Steve has lost 30 lbs, I've lost 13 lbs, Jacob shaved his head (for Crazy Hair day at school we shaved his head into a checker board, it was awesome! We Browne's really get into themed activities) Jaelyn's hair is longer and parted on the side now, Grace has grown out her bangs and has a bunch of holes in her mouth (lost teeth...not cavities) and Gerrit looks 7 months older, but other than THAT we all look the same! In the real life picture we don't look so gray. We look wonderfully winter pasty white (we are now all beautifully bronzed, thank you Hampshire neighborhood pool)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW - Three posts in less than 2 weeks!!! Hell hath frozen over!!!

Okay - so my sick little mind took the phrase "where's the beef" into a totally different direction. Sorry.
So basically what your saying is the beef has been ran over by several cars, like many of your poor little pets have (okay, just that one cat)but still.

Unknown said...

Great picture!
Glad your blogging more...you brighten my day!

Anonymous said...

God Blessit girl, I just love ya!!! You are my soul sister!! I am cracking up at you and then cracking up at Sarah's comments. Your family looks soooo stinkin' beautiful. And you know I absolutely LOVE that matchy-matchy crap!! miss you tip!! Clarissa

Unknown said...

Awww.... I love this picture! I must say Joseph Hicks RAWKS! Congrats on the weight lossnessationality! Do you have have pictures of the checkerboard hair? Dude, you should have done the doublehawk!

Is it August yet?

No?! hrrmph...

annie valentine said...

Pasty white is my favorite family photo color. In fact, I feel that the white shirts really off set the white. 13 pounds? Go you!

The Hardy Family said...

Um, I love your description of this photo, "We all look the same except...." Hilarious.