Steve- Jaelyn go over there and get the afghan
JAelyn- (looking confused) What?
Steve- The afghan...over there...get it.
Jaelyn-(getting frustrated and even more confused) What?
Steve- (getting frustrated and wanting to scream at Jaelyn) JAELYN, GET THE AFGHAN!
Jaelyn- (on the verge of tears and wanting to scream at Steve) Daddy, would you quit talking like you're in Iraq!!!
He was telling her to get the crotchet blanket that I made and she thought he was about something Middle Eastern! Steve and I were busting a gut laughing. We still die laughing whenever we think about it!!!
]
6 comments:
absolutely love it! :)
Awesome! This proves that you are raising culturally sensitive children. What a great mother!!! (Seriously...)
I love her. She makes me laugh so much. Only a child of Steve's would say that.
That is the funniest story! Laughed out loud. Thanks
I'm glad I found you as well Tiff! Thanks for reading my blog, I will add your bookmark to my list, and will read yours tomorrow. I saw your parents last summer when they came here for my mom's birthday, and they told me you are on the east coast. My mom also forwarded me a birth announcement when you had a baby right around the same time I had my last! I am glad we have "found" each other, lets keep in touch now!
Oh and as for Eadie, she went to Loveland High, and is 5 years older than me. She graduated in 1989. But she did live right around the corner from me, on Cindy Ct when she was in middle school! I met her in 1996 when I started going to the Greeley Institute with my brother.
Anyway, its late so I need to go to bed. I'll talk to you more later and will read your blog and get caught up with your family tomorrow!
You are so funny. You have to send this into Reader's Digest Humor in Uniform. If you don't I'll do it for you!
Post a Comment