
Well, I had planned to post a bunch of pictures from Christmas morning but, the blog site is being super slow right now. This picture was taken Christmas Eve after the kids opened their jammies which is a tradition we do every year. I was tired and had negative 57 patience left. The kids were so hyped up for Christmas and those combinations go together about as well as oil and water! Gerrit was super tired and fussy and gosh darn it I just wanted to get a stinkin picture!!!! So, I'm trying to get everyone together and take this picture and have Gerrit not crying in it and the three oldest are pinging around everywhere so I start yelling!
-Guys get over here, let's just take this picture and get it over with!
-Stop grabbing him, just sit down
-Would you stop doing that and just sit down
-He doesn't want that in his face (Gerrit) just sit him in your lap
-Go over on that side
-WOULD YOU JUST SIT DOWN AND TAKE THIS STUPID PICTURE SO THAT WE CAN MAKE SOME MEMORIES!!!!
Yes, I know...I'm the best mom in the world and my children will look fondly back to that Christmas Eve night!!
2 comments:
You are still keepin' it REAL sista!! I miss u like crazy!!!
could just eat them up!!! hope youre all well..hugs!!
Post a Comment