We are soooo excited because my brother is coming to our house for Christmas this year. My parents are going to Hawaii for Christmas (I'm sick with jealousy) so he is coming to see us! The kids can't even stand it! We have been counting down the days for the last couple of weeks! He comes on the 19th and gets to stay until the 12th of January!!! I'll bet he is going to be SOOO happy to get back on that plane and go back home to peace and quiet, cuz the only time he'll have that here is when everyone is in bed! This picture of him is from 2000 but it's the only one I have on my computer!

2 comments:
Oh my, that picture is soooo old! hahaha! That was the first and last time I'll ever have highlights in my hair! We need to get some newer pictures of me on your computer!
Tiffany, Steve and Jacob were both over here home teaching us and he mentioned you had a blog. I love blogging, and so I pulled the address from him. Hope you don't mind. You are doing a great job with your blog. I noticed from your friend's site that you make sushi . . . will you be my new friend? ha ha by the way, the brownies were awesome!!! Thanks!!! If you want to drop into my blog, it is lincolnandtina.blogspot.com. See ya :)
Post a Comment