Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Grace lost her first tooth



So, a while ago (about 5-6 weeks) Grace lost her first tooth while she was at school. The teacher put it on a cute little tooth die cut and made a liitle face out of it with the tooth as the nose. When I picked Grace up from school she ran over to me and said "Guess what?" I said "what?" then she opened up her mouth and showed me. It had just happened a few minutes before so it was still fresh. I said "Oh my goodness!!! You lost your first tooth!" She has been dying for years to lose her first tooth. Ever since Jaelyn lost her first one 3 years ago and Grace realized you get money for teeth falling out of your head! I gave her a big hug and when I looked at her after the hug she was crying! I asked her why she was crying and she just buried her head in my leg and wouldn't talk to me. So later when we got home and she was chatting about her tooth again I asked her why she had cried. She said it was because she was just so happy and excited that it happened and was so happy to show me! Isn't that so cute! She has since lost a second tooth. From the time it was loose until she pulled it out was all of a couple of days. She's just like I was when I was that age. If I had a loose tooth I would stay in the bathroom and wiggle, twist and pull on that thing till it came out!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Grace - daddin. Ashlee is so jealous you are losing your teeth. She keeps saying that her teeth are loose, but their not. I hope the tooth fairy gave you alot of money!!